DEAR VALUED THPC OHANA:
For the safety of our clients, patients, and staff, we are assisting via curbside only. When you arrive, please call 808-593-9336 for assistance.
We kindly ask for your patience; the phone lines are much busier than usual. And due to social distancing safety measures in clinic, we will need extra time to provide services as staff social distance while filling prescriptions, running labs, etc… But don’t worry-we will still love up your beloved pets the same way we always have!!
- Clinic Hours: We are open seven days per week, from 8a to 5p. For our current patients, Dr. Hsu is still covering our emergency after-hours line 24/7. (808-988-2188)
- We are accepting new patients.
- We do our very best to accomodate non-emergency walk-ins.
- We are offering our full services, including wellness visits and vaccinations, nail trims, anal gland expressions, surgery, boarding and emergencies.
- We can mail your medications to your home for a $10 fee.
To help us serve you more efficiently and safely, it would be wonderful if whenever possible you could:
- Fill out any forms such as new client forms or boarding forms online before your visit. These forms can be found on our website under client resources.
- Please allow 24 hours for medication refills. (Social distancing is slowing us down, but is necessary for everyone's safety.)
- Pre-pay over the phone when you call in a medication or food order.
- Pay with a credit card over the phone upon completion of your visit. This way our team is not physically handling credit cards and overall contact between everyone is minimized.
We are very grateful for the opportunity to care for your furry family members during this crisis. Thank you for your continued kindness and support.
LOVE, YOUR THPC OHANA
At The Honolulu Pet Clinic, we are grateful and honored to care for your pet and want to make each visit as comfortable as possible. We are a carefully selected team of animal-lovers chosen for our ability and desire to honor our mission statement of Always Do Right By the Pet. You might see our mission statement in a simple gesture like carrying your pet to your car, or something critical like knowing how to perform the safest customized anesthesia for your pet’s surgical procedure.
We have proudly chosen to maintain our American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA®) accreditation for more than twenty-five years. We are part of a group of only 12-15 percent of animal hospitals throughout the United States and Canada who have this accreditation. Our clients can be sure that we adhere to the highest standards of care in everything we do.
An AAHA consultant comes to The Honolulu Pet Clinic every three years to ensure we are still maintaining their standards on approximately 900 aspects of veterinary care. We are one of just eight clinics to receive AAHA accreditation on Oahu and we just earned another three years of AAHA accreditation in December 2018.
Our Promise to You
Our mission statement is “Always do right by the pet,” and we honor this in everything we do. With clinic hours seven days a week and 24/7 emergency on-call care, we are always available to offer your pets top-notch care when they need it. We want you and your pet to feel like one of our family.
As a full-service facility dedicated to providing individualized medical care for cats, dogs, and other small animals, our clinic is equipped with modern healthcare treatments and high-end technology. Our practice serves pet families from many local and not-so-local communities across Honolulu and surrounding areas.
We know it can be scary when your pet is not feeling well, and we pride ourselves in creating a cozy and safe environment in which to care for your pet.
Ready for an appointment?
Call us today with any questions about our services or to schedule an appointment for your pet.