DEAR VALUED THPC OHANA:
HAPPY LGBTQ PRIDE!
We are so grateful to have been a part of caring for your family during the pandemic. Your support and kindness mean the world to us. Stay safe!
Your THPC Ohana
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW:
Dr. Kondo is back!!
For everyone's safety, even though many of our clients and employees have been vaccinated, we are still assisting via curbside only. At this time, we feel that this is safest for everyone, and we look forward to the day when we can welcome pet parents back inside.
For curbside, when you arrive, please call 808-593-9336 for assistance.
We kindly ask for your patience; the phone lines are incredibly busy.
And due to social distancing safety measures in clinic, we need extra time to provide services as staff social distance while filling prescriptions, running labs, etc… But don’t worry-we will still love up your beloved pets the same way we always have!!
- Clinic Hours: We are open seven days per week, from 8a to 5p.
- Dr. Hsu still covers our emergency after-hours line 24/7. Please use this emergency line ONLY if you are a current client and your pet is having an ACTIVE emergency. To address other important, but non-emergency issues, please contact us during business hours or leave an after-hours message that we can return next day.
- We are accepting new patients.
- Same Day Urgent Care Appointments: These are same day appointments for when we are fully scheduled but your pet is sick and needs to be seen that day. This type of visit is at slightly higher fee.
- Walk-Ins: During these unusual times it is extremely difficult for us to accomodate walk-ins for well-pet exams. Thank you for your understanding.
To help us serve you more efficiently and safely, whenever possible:
- Please stay on the premises during your pet's appointment. (Unless you are having a specific type of "drop-off" appointment.) This way doctor can ask you any questions that come up during your pet's exam, and can speak with you in person afterwards to discuss your pet's health.
- Fill out new client or boarding forms ahead of time. These forms can be found on our website under CLIENT RESOURCES.
- Pre-pay over the phone when you call in a medication or food order.
- Pay with a credit card over the phone upon completion of your visit. This way overall contact between everyone is minimized.
- Please allow 24 hours for medication refills. Social distancing is slowing us down but is necessary for everyone's safety.
Thank you for your continued patience and support. Stay safe!!
LOVE, YOUR THPC OHANA
At The Honolulu Pet Clinic, we are grateful and honored to care for your pet and want to make each visit as comfortable as possible. We are a carefully selected team of animal-lovers chosen for our ability and desire to honor our mission statement of Always Do Right By the Pet. You might see our mission statement in a simple gesture like carrying your pet to your car, or something critical like knowing how to perform the safest customized anesthesia for your pet’s surgical procedure.
Please click here to see pets available for adoption!
We have proudly chosen to maintain our American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA®) accreditation for more than twenty-five years. We are part of a group of only 12-15 percent of animal hospitals throughout the United States and Canada who have this accreditation. Our clients can be sure that we adhere to the highest standards of care in everything we do.
An AAHA consultant comes to The Honolulu Pet Clinic every three years to ensure we are still maintaining their standards on approximately 900 aspects of veterinary care. We are one of just eight clinics to receive AAHA accreditation on Oahu and we just earned another three years of AAHA accreditation in December 2018.
Our Promise to You
Our mission statement is “Always do right by the pet,” and we honor this in everything we do. With clinic hours seven days a week and 24/7 emergency on-call care, we are always available to offer your pets top-notch care when they need it. We want you and your pet to feel like one of our family.
As a full-service facility dedicated to providing individualized medical care for cats, dogs, and other small animals, our clinic is equipped with modern healthcare treatments and high-end technology. Our practice serves pet families from many local and not-so-local communities across Honolulu and surrounding areas.
We know it can be scary when your pet is not feeling well, and we pride ourselves in creating a cozy and safe environment in which to care for your pet.
Ready for an appointment?
Call us today with any questions about our services or to schedule an appointment for your pet.