The Honolulu Pet Clinic
1115 Young St
Honolulu, HI 96814

For Pet Emergencies
After 5pm Call

(808) 988-2188

Pet Health Insurance

Insurance For Your Pets 

Another popular option to make sure that when unexpected illness or accidents happen you can provide the best care for your pet, is to have Pet Health Insurance (PHI).  The Honolulu Pet Clinic works with all different types of PHI and is happy to help you file your claims.  Also, we are one of a small group of providers on Oahu who was accepted to work with Trupanion Express. For this insurance, with pre-approval you can pay only 10% of your charges and Trupanion will take care of the remaining 90% so you aren't waiting for reimbursement.  Please ask one of our team how to receive a certificate for free month of Trupanion health insurance.   

We have staff who are happy to discuss your options with you.  Also, you can compare various types of insurance by going online to a survey completed by consumersadvocate.org at https://www.consumersadvocate.org/pet-insurance.