1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness or accident strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. The Honolulu Pet Clinic understands this so offers payment plans with Scratchpay and CareCredit. It takes only a few minutes to complete an application and you will be offered different payment options. You can apply at scratchpay.com or www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the ScratchPay program:
- Scratchpay isn’t a credit card and has no annual fee
- Finding your payment plan will NOT affect your credit score.
- No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest. No surprises!
- 2 minute application process (on any device connected to the internet)
- 3 easy payment plans - 30 day, 12 month & 24 month
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
4. Another popular option to make sure that when unexpected illness or accidents happen you can provide the best care for your pet, is to have Pet Health Insurance (PHI). The Honolulu Pet Clinic works with all different types of PHI and is happy to help you file your claims. Also, we are one of a small group of providers on Oahu who was accepted to work with Trupanion Express. For this insurance, with pre-approval you can pay only 10% of your charges and Trupanion will take care of the remaining 90% so you aren't waiting for reimbursement. Please ask one of our team how to receive a certificate for free month of Trupanion health insurance.
We have staff who are happy to discuss your options with you. Also, you can compare various types of insurance by going online to a survey completed by consumersadvocate.org at https://www.consumersadvocate.org/pet-insurance.
5. We offer a Military Discount to active military.